The Son's Order (or Order of the Son) is a military order in Chalion, with a tradition of battling the Roknari. Most young men of military leaning swear themselves to the Son’s Order. The Son's order is larger than the Daughter's Order.
In Chalion, the Son's Order is headed by a Holy General who is appointed by the roya, and is a lucrative and powerful position. The court robes of the Holy General are in layers of brown, orange, and yellow.
Known members of the Son's Order:Edit
- Arvol dy Lutez, appointed Holy General by Roya Ias
- Martou dy Jironal, appointed Holy General by Roya Orico
- Bergon dy Chalion-Ibra, appointed Holy General by Royina Iselle
- Lupe dy Cazaril (as a young man)
- Ser dy Sanda, lay dedicat (as a young man)
- Dondo dy Jironal, officer (as a young man)
- Lord dy Castos, lord dedicat, captain of a Temple fort on the western marches of the Weald